Articles & Awards
Press Kits & Logos
Trademark & Brand Guidelines
When referring to Intensity Analytics trademarks and the names of Intensity Analytics software, products, and services, follow these Intensity Analytics Trademark and Brand Guidelines.
If you have any questions about these Guidelines or the use of any Intensity Analytics trademark or brand, please contact email@example.com.
While you may use Intensity Analytics trademarks in text solely to refer to and/or link to Intensity Analytics' products and services and in accordance with the terms of these Guidelines, you may not:
- use Intensity Analytics logos, logotypes, icons, trade dress or other elements of Intensity Analytics packaging, websites or materials unless specifically permitted under these Guidelines or other applicable guidelines;
- use the trademarks in the name of your business, product, service, app, domain name, social media account, or other offering;
- use the trademarks more prominently than your product or service name;
- use the trademarks on promotional merchandise that you are selling or distributing (such as t-shirts, travel mugs, etc.);
- use the trademarks in a way that implies affiliation with, or sponsorship, endorsement, or approval by Intensity Analytics of your products or services;
- alter, animate, or distort the trademarks or combine them with any other symbols, words, images or designs, or incorporate them into a tagline or slogan;
- use the trademarks in any way that is contrary to these Guidelines and/or any other published guidelines for Intensity Analytics trademarks and brands.
Proper usage of Intensity Analytics' trademarks is important for their continued protection. Proper usage aids consumers who depend upon Intensity Analytics' goods and services and helps prevent
our trademarks from losing their distinctiveness and becoming generic. Licensees of Intensity Analytics' trademarks may have different rules of usage set forth in their license agreement, in which case
Licensees should follow those guidelines.
Trademark & Brand Style
A Intensity Analytics trademark should appear with the proper trademark symbol. In written materials, the appropriate symbol must be used with the first or most prominent appearance of the
Intensity Analytics trademark in headlines and the first time the Intensity Analytics trademark appears in body text. This appropriate symbol also should be used on each subsequent page if
the topic is different or if the pages can be separated and distributed independently. If the materials, product packaging, or web page includes a properly licensed Intensity Analytics brand logo,
which already includes the appropriate trademark symbol, it is not necessary to include a trademark symbol after the Intensity Analytics brand in the text in that material, product packaging, or web page.
General Press Inquiries
If you are an investor, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Other Inquiries
For all other, general inquiries, please send us an email at email@example.com
or use our contact form