Remote workers are often cited as being more productive than their office-based coworkers but working from home brings with it many new vulnerabilities and organizational challenges. TickStream.WFH (Work From Home) provides certainty for organizations by combining authentication, security, compliance, and activity applications to inspire confidence in remote work programs.
What is WFH?
- TickStream.WFH combines award-winning products into a single solution to empower confidence in a remote workforce.
- Securing access and authorization for a unique individual, not just a device or token that can be shared or broken.
- Attribution of work product provides confidence in employees who are otherwise absent from the office.
- Passive software implementation means no employee training required.
- Reporting on activity enables self-management by employees, and independent validation by managers to ensure productivity and focus deliver results.
- Together, these products deliver underlying systems for organizations to demonstrate compliance with various regulations, including GDPR, CPC, PCI-DSS, HIPPA, and more.
What does WFH provide?
TickStream.WFH provides certainty the right individual is accessing company resources and creating work product by protecting the login and attributing work to an individual. It also provides detailed reporting on the activity and intensity of work, without overstepping privacy boundaries, to enable a productive remote workforce. It can even help identify malware or ransomware that may be active on a remote worker’s system. It provides peace of mind and confidence in a remote work program.
How does WFH work?
TickStream.WFH captures keystroke timing data and converts that stream of ticks into a proprietary mathematical model that represents the unique hallmarks of human performance. The user sees no change to their current login or work procedure. Login instances and keystrokes in general are captured invisibly at Windows logon and throughout each day. Companies can use WFH as a full MFA solution, blocking unwanted logins, or can report apparent misuse or abuse of credentials to SIEM/SOAR solutions for monitoring and further security actions in real-time. Activity and intensity monitoring and reporting gives employees and management the tools to optimize productivity and ensures confidence in the focus and results of a remote workforce.
Why do I need WFH?
According to Microsoft, 99.9% of compromised accounts did not use MFA. Businesses need MFA solutions that do not upset the login process by adding new steps or requiring additional hardware or devices, especially for remote workers. IBM calculates the average cost of a databreach at $3.92M and Verizon says 81% of data breaches are the result of weak or stolen credentials. TickStream.WFH makes it simple to add biometric-level MFA to what you’re already doing without upsetting anything or anyone. It enables attribution of work product for certainty. And it ensures employees and the organization can protect and manage performance, no matter where the work takes place.
Ready to get started?
With authentication, security, compliance, and activity applications TickStream.WFH inspires confidence in a remote work program.
for more information.